2. Personal Data You Provide to Us
The Destome Sites generally collect personally identifying information (such as, for example, your name, email address, contact address, phone number, etc.) with your specific knowledge and consent. This includes but is not limited to when you place orders with us, subscribe to our newsletter mailing list, create an account with us, enter a raffle sweepstakes or giveaway and complete a survey, etc.. You can choose not to provide us with certain personal data, but we may not be able to process your orders, transactions or applications, or you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features.
3. Personal Data We Collect When You Buy from Us
4. Automatic Information
5. Use and Provision of Personal Data
We may collect, use, store and provide your personal data for any of the following purposes, including:
- To enhance or improve user experience, Destome and/or our products and/or services, or to facilitate our performance of our services or any services offered on Destome.
- To register, verify, process and maintain your account on Destome.
- To process, verify, operate, manage, administer and maintain membership programs for our users.
- To process your orders and/or transactions on Destome and/or for our products and/or services.
- To conduct and process any contests, raffle sweepstakes, giveaways and/or surveys that we may from time to time organize in relation to Destome, our business, products and/or services, and to announce the winners of the relevant contests and/or sweepstakes (as the case may be) on Destome.com or any other medium/channels as may be required under the applicable laws.
- To send e-mails and/or other marketing communications about our websites and/or other news, product, or promotional sale alerts, related products and/or services, or updates for Destome, provided that we have obtained your explicit consent to do so.
- To provide third party service provider(s) engaged by us to provide services for or in relation to the Destome, to process data on our behalf, to provide information technology support to us and/or conduct maintenance of our servers, data banks and databases, including but not limited to IT contractor(s), website analytic service provider(s), data processor(s) and service provider(s) for database management systems.
- To provide third party content provider(s) engaged by us, including interactive and social media providers, to provide services for or in relation to Destome, to allow the provider to host the content on our sites
- To provide our third-party advertising and promotional agencies and consultants and those organizations or online platforms selected by us to carry out marketing campaigns on our behalf and to measure the delivery and effectiveness of such advertisements.
- To purchaser(s)/assignee(s) as part of any re-organization, merger, transfer or sale of our business.
- To comply with or as permitted by any applicable laws or regulations, court order or lawful request from any government authority.
7. Third Party Websites
8. Third Party Access to Your Personal Data
9. Law Enforcement
We may disclose your personal data to a third party to comply with or as permitted by any applicable laws or regulations, court order or lawful request from any government authority. In the event that we receive a subpoena affecting your privacy, unless there are any prohibitions/ restrictions under the applicable laws, we may elect to notify you to give you an opportunity to file a motion to quash the subpoena, or we may attempt to quash it ourselves, but we are not obligated to do either.
10. Security of Information
We use SSL certificates to help secure Destome.com. However, we make no representations as to the security or confidentiality of your personal data. You understand and agree that no transmission of data over the internet is guaranteed to be completely secure. It is in our interest to keep our websites secure, but we recommend that you use anti-virus software, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security threats.
Last Updated Date: September 14, 2018